One of the main reasons why juicing has become so popular is because of the amount of celebrities who have done them. It appears that Hollywood’s hottest use juice cleanses to get red-carpet ready. Here are some of the most popular cleanses and the celebrities who do them
– a three to five detox diet consisting of pressed raw juices.
– Celebrities who love it: Salma Hayek (who is also a co-founder of this cleanse) Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel Zoe, Oprah Winfrey.
– Three, five, seven or 10 days of organic juices that contain a mixture of raw fruit and vegetables.
– Celebrities who love it: Blake Lively, Ashley Greene, Olivia Wilde, Sarah Jessica Parker, Bethenny Frankel, Jessica Zohr.
– one, three, five and seven day cleanses made with a method that preserves three times more minerals and vitamins than most other cleanses.
– Celebrities who love it: Alec Baldwin, Daniel Craig, Ryan Gosling, Rachel Weisz, Colin Farrel.
4-) Organic Avenue:
– one, three and five day cleanses all made with organic and kosher ingredients and packaged in reusable bottles.
– Celebrities who love it: Jennifer Aniston, Katie Holmes, Meg Ryan, Owen Wilson, Jessica Chastain, Michelle Williams, Alicia Silverstone.
5-) Reset Cleanse:
-Three, five and 10 day cleanses plus a post-workout drink.
-Celebrities who love it: Kim Kardashian, Sofia Vergara, Camila Alves, Kris Jenner.
-Three and five day cleanses packed with 100% organic produce.
-Celebrities who love it: Kate Hudson, Renee Zelweger.
– Considered the next level of cleansing since its juices are even more restricting than the ones in all the aforementioned cleanses.
– Celebrities who love it: Gwyneth Paltrow, Molly Sims.
-A two day diet which consists on drinking Kirsch’s fat-burning lemonade four times a day in order to boost your metabolism’s speed.
-Celebrities who love it: Anne Hathaway, Liv Tyler.
– The Master cleanse is the most extreme detox diet. Followers subsist on a liquid diet of hot water, lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper for 10 days.
– Celebrities who love it: Beyonce (who uses it to slim down for movie roles), Ashton Kutcher, Jared Leto (who lost 60 pounds by doing it), Angelina Jolie, Denzel Washington, Lindsay Lohan.