Click here to read my latest published article for Moustique.
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so why don’t I use the amount of time I spend reading blogs towards something productive? Here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- Ever realize how men seem so much more attractive to you only after they have rejected you? Rejection makes the heart grow fonder (Elephant Journal.)
- Girls are always the crazy ones in relationships. Guys get called aggressive, or passionate, or sensitive, but never, ever crazy. (Galore Magazine.)
- While on the topic of men underestimating women, men are sooo not smarter than women so why do they make us feel like they are? (Huffington Post.)
- Yoga Cures. 16 celebrity yogis share how yoga changed their lives. (Mind Body Green.)
- While on the topic of yoga cures, here’s an article about the power of using Yoga during eating disorder treatment (Recovery Warriors.)
- For those of us who miss getting artsy on Paint, here’s 11 other things we did in the 90’s that we can’t do anymore (Bustle.)
- While on the topic of the 90’s, here are 9 things you didn’t know about the show Full House (Self.)
- Consider this your official warning to not sleep with your phone on your bed, because you know, it can burn your hair. (Cosmopolitan.)
- 6 Grammar mistakes even smart people make (Real Simple.)
Once upon a time, in a not so distant past there was a time when boutiques were stores instead of fitness studios and Athleisure wasn’t even a word. In case you forgot what life before Lululemon looked like, here’s a video where Casey Ho from Blogilates shows us 100 years in workout clothes.